The Alexander Discipline, Volume 3
Unusual and Difficult Cases
Author(s)/Editor(s): Alexander, R. G. “Wick”
192 pp; 1,030 illus;
The Alexander Discipline, Volume 3:Unusual and Difficult Cases
Following in the footsteps of the previous two volumes, this third volume of the Alexander Discipline, focusing on unusual and difficult cases, demonstrates through the presentation of complete patient records how these principles can be used to achieve beautiful, functional, and stable results even in patients requiring creative treatment planning and treatment mechanics.
In the situations presented in this book, there is no one right answer to the problem, and the orthodontist must have the confidence and relevant knowledge to formulate the treatment plan most suitable for each patient.
1. Treatment of Open Bite Malocclusions
2. Treatment of Deep Bite Malocclusions
3. Borderline Treatment: Combining Orthopedic and Orthodontic Forces
4. Treatment of Class III Malocclusions
5. Early Treatment
6. Adult Treatment
7. Atypical Extractions
8. Impacted, Transposed, and Missing Teeth