[絕版] Quintessence of Dental Technology 2017
Author(s)/Editor(s): Sillas Duarte, Jr (Editor)
256 pp; 1,000+illus;
Quintessence of Dental Technology 2017 celebrates its 40th anniversary in style with beautifully presented original articles on new materials and techniques for achieving the utmost esthetic restorative results.
This year’s focus is on challenging esthetic cases, treatment planning for various restorative options, new techniques using zirconia, and taking CAD/CAM beyond its limits.
The State of the Art article presents the RAW digital workflow, and the Biomaterials Update features the Adhesive Restorative Complex concept.
QDT’s new Masterclass article addresses the challenge of restoring a single central incisor. And the Masterpiece article this issue, presented by Naoki Hayashi, is a visual display of dental artistry.
• STATE OF THE ART-RAW: A Digital Workflow
• The “Slim Concept” for Ideal Peri-Implant Soft Tissues
• Altering Gingival Levels by Intrasulcular Prosthetic Design: A Model-Guided and Multidisciplinary Case Report
• BIOMATERIALS UPDATE-The Adhesive Restorative Complex (ARC) Concept
• Decision-Making Process for Restoring Single Implants
• The Biodigital Alveolar Model: An Alternative for a Predictable Esthetic Outcome with Ultrathin Porcelain Veneers
• Achieving Esthetics, Function, and Retrievability with Implant-Supported Monolithic Zirconia Restorations While Minimizing Surgical Interventions
• The Concept of an Angulated Screw Channel System
• Implant-Supported Zirconia Full-Mouth Rehabilitations: Key Factors
• MASTERCLASS-The Challenge of a Single Central Incisor: Mastering Optical Properties with Zirconia-Based Crowns
• Balancing Surgical and Prosthetic Procedures to Restore the Severely Resorbed Esthetic Zone
• Clinical Application of Anterior Single-Retainer Zirconia Resin-Bonded Fixed Partial Dentures
• Sequential Implant Treatment for a Challenging Esthetic Case
• CAD/CAM-Guided Patterns for Full-Mouth Reconstruction Using Lithium Disilicate Pressed Ceramics in a Patient with Amelogenesis Imperfecta