ITI Treatment Guide Volume 8
Biological and Hardware Complications in Implant Dentistry
Author(s)/Editor(s): Wismeijer, Daniel; Buser, Daniel and Chen, Stephen (editors)
232 pp; 515 illus;
ITI Treatment Guide Volume 8:Biological and Hardware Complications in Implant Dentistry
The accurate diagnosis and proper management of implant-related complications are essential to daily clinical practice.
It is only by understanding the underlying cause of each complication that the appropriate treatment strategy can be fully implemented. Volume 8 details the origins and treatment of biological and hardware complications that occur following successful osseointegration with the implant in function.
Sixteen clinical cases are presented by experienced clinicians to illustrate step by step the diagnosis and treatment of complications in implant dentistry.
In addition, several chapters detail the best strategies to prevent implant-related complications.
2. Literature Review
3. Etiology and Risk Factors: Biological Complications
4. Etiology and Origin of Hardware Complications
5. Management of Biological Complications
6. Management of Hardware Complications
7. Prevention of Biological Complications
8. Prevention of Hardware Complications
9. Clinical Case Presentations
10. Etiology, Management, and Prevention of Hardware Complications with Implant-supported Reconstructions