ITI Treatment Guide Volume 7
Ridge Augmentation Procedures in Implant Patients: A Staged Approach
Author(s)/Editor(s): Wismeijer, Daniel; Chen, Stephen and Buser, Daniel (editors)
232 pp; 598 illus;
ITI Treatment Guide Volume 7:Ridge Augmentation Procedures in Implant Patients: A Staged Approach
Volume 7 provides clinicians with the latest evidence-based information on the techniques and materials used for ridge augmentation, specifically in preparation for delayed implant placement.
The authors review the limitations and contraindications, explain the recommended surgical approaches, and review the management of complications.
Twelve clinical cases demonstrate the planning and treatment principles required to successfully rehabilitate patients with varying degrees of ridge atrophy.
2. Consensus Statement on Ridge Augmentation and Review of the Literature
3. Preoperative Assessment and Planning
4. Methods for Ridge Augmentation
5. Implant Placement in Augmented Sties and Treatment Outcomes
6. Clinical Case Presentations
7. Management of Complications