iPad for Dentistry
Digital Communication for the Patient and the Dental Team
Author(s)/Editor(s): Imburgia, Mario
184 pp; 383 illus;
iPad for Dentistry:Digital Communication for the Patient and the Dental Team
iPadentistry is an innovative approach to digital dentistry that simplifies the use of smile design protocols for chairside digital communication.
The author demonstrates, step by step, how to apply the smile design technique in everyday cases as well as how to use this technique of visual communication to educate patients.
Learn to encourage awareness and confidence in patients and how to increase their acceptance of treatment plans. Discover how this method can improve communication among the entire dental team.
1. Digital Communication in Dentistry
2. Technology, Design, and Sharing
3. The Five Indispensable Tools
4. Ethical and Interactive Communication
5. The Wi-Fi Network as a Business Tool
6. Photographic Equipment
7. Mobile Pictures: Crossing Frontiers in Dental Photography
8. The Tablet
9. The Screen
11. The Esthetic Preview: Simple Case, Part 1
12. The Esthetic Preview: Simple Case, Part 2
13. The Esthetic Preview: Complex Cases, Part 1
14. The Esthetic Preview: Complex Cases, Part 2
15. The Digital Library of Teeth
16. Toward a Paperless Dental Practice
Antonello Appiani; Angelo Canale; Walter Devoto; Jordi Manauta; Gaetano Paolone; Angelo Putignano; Anna Salat