Implants in the Esthetic Zone
A step-by-step treatment strategy
Author(s)/Editor(s): Grunder, Ueli
848 pp; 4,049 illus;
Implants in the Esthetic Zone:A step-by-step treatment strategy
With a focus on oral surgery and prosthodontic techniques, this book presents effective implant treatment strategies for the esthetic restoration of anterior teeth.
In addition to reviewing biologic principles, treatment planning, indications, esthetic analysis, and prosthetic options, the author details key considerations in each stage of treatment, including gentle tooth extraction, precise implant positioning, criteria for one- and two-stage implant placement, and most importantly, a wide range of soft tissue management techniques to prevent or compensate for tissue loss in the esthetic zone.
With ample cases presented in a step-by-step fashion, this book is a useful resource that can help clinicians avoid failures and achieve optimal esthetic success.
3. Possible Failures
4. Biological Principles
5. Treatment Planning Principles
6. Prosthetic Planning/ Alternatives to Dental Implants
7. Prosthetic Options to Compensate for Tissue Deficits
8. Initial (Baseline) Assessment
10. Implant Positioning
11. Immediate Implants
12. Implant Placement with Simultaneous Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR)
13. Two-Stage Implant Procedures
14. Soft Tissue Grafting
15. Stage-Two Implant Surgery
16. Stage-Two Implant Surgery with Simultaneous Soft Tissue Grafting
17. Immediate Provisionalization
19. Summary: Six Case Studies Step by Step