A Practical Approach to Digital Photography and Workflow
Author(s)/Editor(s): Feraru, Mirela; Bichacho, Nitzan
248 pp; 556 illus;
Dental Visualization:A Practical Approach to Digital Photography and Workflow
This book provides the practicing clinician with a clear and concise guide to dental photography and its role in modern dentistry.
The main aspects are broken down into easy-to-follow chapters, all lavishly illustrated with detailed images.
Aspects such as the importance of digital documentation, camera components, and photographic equipment as well as simplified protocols for high-end results, different dental specialties, and troubleshooting are all covered within the book’s pages.
The authors have condensed their extensive knowledge and expertise into a book that will surely prove invaluable to all those working within modern dental practices.
1. Principles of High-Quality Dental Photography
2. Components of Digital Dental Photography
3. Simplified Clinical Protocols for High-End Results
4. Full Sequence and Settings for Different Specialties
5. Direction and Quality of Light – Clinical Relevance
7. Ultra-Macro in Dental Photography
8. DSD – Digital Smile Design
9. Devices Designed Exclusively for Dental Photography