Dr. Richard Miron is currently an Adjunct Visiting Faculty in the department of Periodontology in Bern, Switzerland where he completed his PhD studies since 2009. He has currently published over 150 peer-reviewed articles and lectures internationally on many topics relating to growth factors, bone biomaterials and guided bone regeneration. He has recently been awarded many recent international prizes in dentistry and is widely considered as one of the top contributors to implant dentistry having won the ITI Andre Schroeder Prize in 2016, the IADR Young Investigator of the Year in the field of Implant Dentistry in 2015, and the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) Young Investigator grant award in 2014. He and Dr. Joseph Choukroun have recently edited the first textbook on PRF titled Platelet Rich Fibrin in Regenerative Dentistry: Biological Background to Clinical Indications.
曾與Dr.Pikos合著Bone Augmentation in Implant Dentistry: A Step-by-Step Guide to Predictable Alveolar Ridge and Sinus Grafting
與Dr.Zhang, Yufeng合著Next-Generation Biomaterials for Bone & Periodontal Regeneration
- Medical doctor with a special interest in rejuvenation procedures including hair restoration
- Main editor of the book titled: “Platelet Rich Fibrin in Facial Esthetics” published in 2019
- Lead educator of the Advanced Facial Esthetics Courses offered at PRFEDU
- More than a decade experience using platelet concentrates
- Dr. Catherine currently serves on the board of Campaigning for Cancer, BrandQuantum and AAMSSA and supports Project Restore.